How to use addons
If this is your first time creating an addon, follow the Create an addon tutorial to learn how to write a simple addon.
You can use addons to, for example:
- Enable SSH access for automation tools (see Create an addon)
- Set up user-specific data when starting an application (see How to restore data)
- Install additional tools in the instance (see Example: Install tools)
- Back up data when the instance is stopping (see Example: Back up data)
- Configure the Android system before running the application (see Example: Customise Android)
- Provide support for other platforms (see Example: Emulate platforms)
If you have used addons before Anbox Cloud 1.12, see the migration guide to update your addons to use the new hooks.
Last updated 20 days ago.